Thursday, September 18, 2008

what goes around comes around..

so sad.......... im having my raya at jb... too far too frm home too xpensve to buy ticket.. may cost around rm600+.. life in here so terrible however i really enjoy it cuz i think im growing n more matured.. its hard 2 b independently when u have 2 tke care ur self n all things u decide by ur own self... i through so many xperience here.. there`s a lot things we need 2 cover up.. i thought life simple as i wish.. the other hand.. it is really worse n almost everyday im torn.. lots of work where u have 2 do it in juz few days and test keep on flowing.. this is life.. work never stop but we can change it if we really enjoy n knw how 2 manage tym...ty is precious n it neva wait 4 u.. when u late then there is no chance 4 u.. this is not what im hoping 4 but what i can is praying.. god owez with us... patient and focus.. when facing a matter juz do b panic... face it in wateva condition.. here i learn so many things... makes me matured.. thanx 4 sum1 here who owez b wif me.. he change my life he cleaned me up.. he makes me comfort... he care me so much... he gives 110% on me.. im so guilty 4 wat im doing rite nw... im sory 4 betray u baby...

No comments: